Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 5 & 6: getting fit

September 9, 2008


hey daba!

  i failed to leave a post last sunday so this post is day five and six he3! cencia namatangaan ako kan sunday kaya dai nko nkaapit internetan. in my previous post i mentioned bout my plan to start losing weight and i did. sat morning, 5:15 i jogged my way to the plaza, took me 20mins to get there. the first day, as expected, was the toughest. my limbs, no longer used to the strain of jogging, except of course when my perfect attendance is on the line. i sweated like a hog, it was an effort just to breathe, and i only circled the plaza no more than ten times. what a pity, had to admit then how badly in shape i am. in the afternoon i headed to sm bacoor where i bought some books and had some shooting spree at the arcade. sunday morning, my second day of getting into shape, was better than the previous day. was more relaxed, had more rounds, breathing was easier and i felt i lost five kilos already he3! feeling ko lng palan! ha3! i read the book i bought all afternoon, it’s interesting–”Tin Man” by Dale Brown. i grabbed it only because your name is on it! he3! dai man sobrang pagkamundo naman ito he3! it’s all about an ultimate one-man army out to avenge the death of his brother. the cover shows a silhouette of a sniper and that’s what made me took it home. he3! sniper addict!
  heavy rains poured last night but i made it to the office on time, i ran from the MRT station to the office just to test if what i had been doing over the weekend was of any help. indeed, to my surprise, there was an improvement, no longer gasping for air when i reached the office unlike a week ago. he3!
it’s 7:39 am here going home after this entry. here’s a line from one of confucious’ words of enlightenment: (it was my motto over the weekend) “Galaw-galaw para ‘wag ma-stroke” he3! ailah sun my dearest! rest well! mushees!

No comments:

Post a Comment