Friday, March 23, 2012

mayday, mayday

July 12, 2008

i could see it coming, so real that i could smell it. leaves my heart pumping wildly from the evident smirk telling it right to my face, my days are counted. loud shrill sends a cold chill down my spine, lets me break out in cold sweat. its presence exudes authority and influence, i look up with utter respect and admiration cloaked in sheer fright. what a mover to bring forth such daunt and scare along its path. a ghost that creeps behind my back, til paranoia sets in and i’m afraid to look back. a falling stone towards the calm water in my head, disturbing, alarming. ripples sending butterflies in my stomach. makes me weary, makes me sick, makes me worried. hours stretched to eternity, what more in fourteen days. i need to get by, i have to. send me my rescue. lateral transfer where are you…

No comments:

Post a Comment