Friday, March 23, 2012

false redeemer

Dark clouds overhead, they never leave me
Stream gushing underfoot, I’m drowning
The air I breathe smothers
No one’s there to aide but you
You lend a hand I grab
Left with no choice
But to make the damn mistake again
Clouds turned darker, never trailing off
I’m sinking in a water drop
And the air still smothers
Why should I wonder?
Ago I’ve gone this through
When I needed help and you came
Only to squash me to my weakness
People don’t need people
People just like you
You feed on people in despair
And leave them half-damn dead
To watch them whimper and whisper curses
Until misery sets in their eyes
Poor weaklings you got us fooled
Why did I seek help?
You never eased my agony
Instead they kept on coming
Coming from the source that’s you
A wolf in the fleece of a lamb
You are my false redeemer
Whose hand I grabbed and I’m dead

No comments:

Post a Comment